Since you can never have enough projects on the go this week I have added another project to the WIP list.
So here is the yarn…
Progress so far
Walk for Shetlandby Anna Szymanowska test knitting the english Ver. Because of Love Beret(March carry along forum project) Soper Creek Yarn Challenge– Top secret project! Small Lace Bag(March carry along forum project)
- The not so Koigu Linen Stitch Scarf
- Abigail Vest
- Hill Walking Socks (design in test knit stage)
- Pine Forest blanket
- Immie Blanket
- Cosy Winter Shawl (design in test knit stage)
- Roarin Cloche (resisting this felted project)
- Beryl Blanket (Long term scrap project)
The Soper Creek Yarns Annual Yarn Challenge is in full swing, lots of amazing entries this year! We all started out with the same yarn Berocco Weekend, yet everyone came up with something different and creative. Here’s mine.
FO’s 2012 = 14 + 3 = 17
Patterns from my own Library = 3 + 1 = 4
WIP’s 2012 = 10 – 2 = 8
Stash used = 20 + 3 = 23
Stash Purchased 2012 = 18 + 3 = 21
Books = 14
Well TTFN, see ya Friday all being well.