The Jar challenge started March 2012
Lets see your jar!
I plan to weigh my snipits to see how much yarn I trim off in a year.
Delightful surprise! The “Pookies” were popular at The Yarn Challenge.
Thanks for all that voted, and thanks to my guys who chose this pattern for me to knit :0)
Still working on “Linen Stitch Scarf”
The April “Carry along Forum” projects have been chosen
Current WIP List
- The not so Koigu Linen Stitch Scarf
- Horseshoe cowl - April “Carry along Forum”
- Afternoon Tea – April “Carry along Forum”
- Abigail Vest
- Hill Walking Socks (design in test knit stage)
- Pine Forest blanket
- Immie Blanket
- Cosy Winter Shawl (design in test knit stage)
- Roarin Cloche (resisting this felted project)
- Beryl Blanket (Long term scrap project)
By the by New pattern available this week!
Sue’s Celebration Socks: Easy Bosnian Toe-up socks with shortrows heels! Tame your wildest variegated yarn!
FO’s 2012 = 17
Patterns from my own Library = 4
WIP’s 2012 = 8 + 2 = 10
Stash used = 23
Stash Purchased 2012 = 23 + 3 = 26
Books = 14
links this week, on my blogwalk :0)
and Yarn along for more really neat stuff!
Well TTFN, see ya Friday all being well.