Well today I am running around like a mad women.
Tomorrow we are hosting a big Graduation BBQ for my Darling Son. The laundry basket is filling up with all the odds and ends for a big party. I also have physiotherapy and a Doctors appointment today. The boyz are cleaning the giant BBQ we borrowed, then we go grocery shopping. No knitting for me today. Tomorrow morning, set up at the hall… Bedlam.
What I got done earlier this week!
Chemo Do-Rag (AKA Scarf) done and delivered.
With a Little Help for My Friend Chemo Cap
A friend is going through Chemotherapy, which inspired this pattern. Some years ago I was in a similar situation and appreciated the many kindnesses of my friends. Please feel free to use this pattern and pass it along. We all need to feel cared for in times of trouble.
And here’s a little Teazer for Wednesday can you guess what it is?
Tune in Wednesday for a Hint ;0)
Current WIP List (13)
Chemo Hat for a Friend Chemo Do-Rag (AKA Scarf)
- Mile a minute afghan 1st crochet project 25% done
- Piles of Smiles socks a new pattern I am working on 50% Carry along Kal forum
- Camellia shawlette - 5%
- Sea of Dreams Blanket 60%
- Top Down Swing Pullover – Both sleeves done 80%
- Beryl Blanket – Long term project (60 hexs)
- Box of Boxes Blanket – Long term project (17 squares)
- Easy Peazy Shawl – almost 90%
- Ruffle Scarf – for the fall Bazaar so no hurry 80%
- SPROUT – Growing Roots vest 60%
- Cozy Winter Shawl 85%
- Pine Forest Baby Blanket 75%
FO’s 2013 = 66 + 2 = 68
+ 77 Squares & Hexes
WIPS 2013 = 15 – 2 = 13
Used of 37 purchased patterns from Rav = 8 (29 to go)
Stash Used 2013 = 54 + 2 = 56
Books 2013 = 18
Thanks again for visiting,
cya next week :0)
come join me in the blogpond :0)